- Tempered glass has compressive stress on its surface, also known as reinforced glass.
- The glass is reinforced by tempering.
- Tempered glass belongs to safety glass. it is a kind of prestressed glass.
- In order to improve the strength of the glass, commonly using chemical or physical methods to form compressive stress on the glass surface.
- When the glass under external force, it can first counteracts the surface stress, so as to improve the bearing capacity, reinforce resistance of wind, cold, impact, etc.
- Building, building formwork, decoration industry (such as doors and windows, curtain wall, interior decoration, etc.)
- Furniture manufacturing industry (glass tea table, furniture matching, etc.)
- Home appliance manufacturing industry (TV sets, ovens, air conditioners, refrigerators and other products)
- Electronics, instrument industry (mobile phones, MP3, MP4, watches and other digital products)
- The automotive industry (automotive windshield etc.)
- Household products industry (glass chopping board , etc.)
- Special industries (glass for military use)
Check The Following Tempered Glass Series